People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms.
People with these symptoms may have COVID-19 and should seek additional medical advice regarding screening and testing:
- Fever or chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Fatigue (tiredness)
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny Nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you are concerned about your child: Find Out What to Do, using the
- Child COVID Checker – COVID Suspected or Diagnosed (With Symptoms)
- Child COVID Checker – COVID Exposure, But NO Symptoms
If you are concerned about an adult (yourself or another): Find Out What to Do, using the
- Adult COVID Checker – COVID Suspected or Diagnosed (With Symptoms
- Adult COVID Checker – COVID Exposure, But NO Symptoms
Need to report a positive COVID-19 test result to your child’s school or your worksite after hours? Please call (772) 260-8071 for assistance.
If You or Your Child Have Other Symptoms
such as a new rash, injury, or bee sting, use the complete Symptom Checker below.