Symptom Checker Solutions for Physician Practices
Our symptom checker supports your patients and parents to understand how sick they are (or their child is) and decide on the best action, based upon current symptoms. The care advice helps them learn skills to manage minor illness and injuries at home, when appropriate.
The pediatric content is evidence-based, written by Dr. Barton Schmitt of telephone triage fame. The symptom checker is licensed by more than 300 pediatric practices. It was also selected by the American Academy of Pediatrics for use on the parenting website, healthychildren.org.
Key Benefits for your Practice
- Off loads calls from your nurses and receptionists. Reduces after-hours calls. Helps your staff survive the demands of flu-season.
- Directs appropriate patients to call for appointment or schedule online
- Creates loyalty! Patients and parents value this tool you are providing
- Attracts 18-44 year old’s who prefer self-service
- Quick and Easy! The website iFrame takes only 30 minutes to customize and install.
- Supplies evidence-based decision support vs. simply ‘Googling’ symptoms
- Establishes Your Practice as the trusted source for healthcare advice
- Drives more value from your website investment
Key Benefits for your Patients (and Parents)
- Provides help with healthcare decisions, especially after hours and on weekends
- Directs appropriate actions: if, and when, they need to call their doctor or schedule an appointment
- Builds self-care skills
- Offers symptom relief for minor injuries and illnesses